Free Fire players are often worried about one thing that adds to their identity’s appearance. If we ask you to name one thing which you want to achieve but you are not able to achieve it at least 95% and the remaining 5% chances are there to be achieved by you after your continuous hard work.
If any of you know about such a thing then you can comment but according to us, it’s the V Badge. To get a V Badge in the Free Fire game, you have to participate in the partner program, but through today’s article, we are going to tell you to get not the real V Badge but the way to put the V Badge Symbol in your info box, so read this article till end.
What Is V Badge Symbol In Free Fire Max?
It must have happened with you that some time or the other you must have visited the profile of a player and you must have seen a Badge in yellow colour that’s similar to V Badge. After seeing it, you must have thought to have the same looking Badge to your profile. For your information we want to tell that you can also put the same symbol to your profile but the important thing is that you do not know the process of doing it. So, we have come up with the solution to your problem and you can apply it by following the step-by-step guide given below so that the V Badge symbol gets added to the info box of your ID too.
How To Add V Badge Symbol In Free Fire Max Profile?
To do this you should know one very important thing and that is copy and pasting, so for this, you should know how to do copy-pasting properly. If you know how to copy anything to the clipboard and paste it in an empty space, then with the help of this you will be able to know today How To Add V Badge Symbol In Free Fire Max Profile?
Steps To Add V Badge Symbol In Free Fire Max Profile?
- First of all, have to cope a code from here that is stated below
- After copying it, you have to login to the game Free Fire or Free Fire Max
- Now you have to go to the profile page
- There you will see the info Box, you have to click on it
- You will be asked to enter the values there
- Now you have to paste the code that you have copied from the first bulletin point
- Click on confirm
- Now you will see that the V Badge Symbol is successfully added to your profile
Dear readers, in this article, we have showcased the code that will be useful to get you V Badge in the info Box of your Free Fire Profile Page. Hopefully all the information and instructions would work for you. Kindly share the post to your friends so that they may also add the symbol in their profile. Also keep us joined for more updates and information about the games Free Fire & Free Fire Max.